Summer Elementary Program
June 17th through August 23rd, 2013
- 2013 Summer Tuition Schedule
- 2013 Summer Enrollment Application
- Sunscreen Permission 2013
- Elementary Camp Supply List
Our goal is to provide adventurous and enriching summer program. Each 2 week session has a unique theme to spark your child’s imagination and maintain their learning skills. We challenge your child to think creatively about themselves, the environment, our culture and world.
Some of the activities your child will enjoy:
- Reading & Creative Writing
- Arts & Crafts
- Science Experiments
- Outdoor Adventures
- Cultural Activities
- Special Events & Field Trips
- And many more...
Each two week session has a unique theme filled with fun & learning.
|1||June 17th - 28th||Crafty Carrots|
|2||July 1st - 12th||Petite Picassos|
|3||July 15th - 26th||Happy Trails|
|4||July 29th - 31st||Super Sports Heroes|
|5||August 5th - 16th||Amazon Adventure|
|6||August 19th - 23rd||Dancing Down Under|
Various in-house programs & field trips coordinate with and enhance the weekly theme. Field trips fees
applicable to some weeks.
*** The planning of our various special events and field trips is still in process.
Special Events & Trips may include:
- Woods Park Hikes & Picnics
- Public Library
- Dentist & Health care provider visits
- New Seasons Market tour
- Firetruck Visit
- Belmont Firehouse (plus Waterfront picnic)
- Sensory Hike through Ancient Forest
- OMSI Traveling Program
- Washington Park Zoo
- Musician visits
- Forest Scavenger Hunt
- Reptile Man
- Metro Scrap Program
- Water Park
All events subject to change.